Note: Regis Aluminum Fences have a panel length of either 6’ (3000 Residential Series) or 8’ (4000 Commercial Series)
- Draw your fence on a sheet of paper and label each run with its length.
- For each run:
- # of panels = [(length of run - length of gates) / panel length]. Note: if the is a remainder, add 1.
- # of line posts = [# of panels - 1]. Also, subtract 1 for each gate "in line" (see illustration below)
- If you plan to cut a panel into 2 or more smaller panels, add 1 line post per additional panel.
- For all gates in your fence, add 2 gate posts. The exception is: if the gate is the end point of your fence, add 1 gate post and 1 blank post.
- For each corner:
- If there is no gate, add a corner post. If there is a gate, the gate post will serve as the corner post.
- For each end point (where your fence stops):
- If there is no gate, add an end post. If there is a gate, then the blank post (from step 3) will serve as the end post.
- For all posts, add a post cap.
- For all gates, add 1 set of hinges and 1 latch
- (Optional) Add any decorative elements available, such as: triad finials, scrolls, etc.
Post a Comment